i've experimented in dairy free & gluten free and still like to keep these things in mind, though my family doesn't require them anymore.
i hope you find some things you like and enjoy tweaking to make them your own!
- cheeseburger pizza
- pork fajitas
- southwest chicken soup
- in-n-out animal style burgers - or fries, or anything else you want to put these amazing toppings on
- "Runza" casserole - a midwest favorite!
- cream cheese chicken enchiladas
- quesadilla burgers
- tortellini toss
- carrot cake (made from g.f. pizza crust)
- fun size chocolate tortes - flourless
- raspberry coconut almond bars (with cream cheese) - gluten free
- apricot scones - gluten free
- chocolate torte - flourless
- pear skillet crisp
- pumpkin pie (mini pies!) - with recipe for g.f. pie crust
- lemon bars
- chocolate oat bars (a family favorite!) - with gluten free directions as well
- lemon cream cheese frosting
- peanut butter oatmeal chocolate chip cookies
- soaked whole wheat chocolate buttermilk cake
little treats and sweets
- rolo pecan pretzels
- homemade microwave popcorn
- homemade almond joys - this is gluten, soy and dairy free!
odds and ends
- homemade vanilla extract
- caramel syrup
- Food Philosopher Gluten-Free Brown Rice Flour Mix - used in most of my g.f. recipes
- taco seasoning