Friday, July 5, 2013

sigh...

Psalm 59:16-17
"But as for me, I shall sing of Your strength; Yes, I shall joyfully sing of Your lovingkindness in the morning, For You have been my stronghold And a refuge in the day of my distress.
O my strength, I will sing praises to You; For God is my stronghold, the God who shows me lovingkindness."

i wouldn't call today a day of distress, but today i do need Him for strength.  :)  i go to Him for patience and for wisdom and i rejoice in His lovingkindness and the way that He cares for me.  i trust Him to care for me today and help me to care for the little ones He has put in my charge this day.  and today i carry these verses in my back pocket, going to them again and again to remind myself to praise Him and find Him as my stronghold.  

1 comment:

  1. Hope you are doing well Sarah! Saw you carrying a little girl from church Sunday and was wondering how things have been going--praying for you!

    ReplyDelete

so glad you stopped by! i love to know who's been visiting, so leave a comment, if you would please!