Tuesday, April 2, 2013

comment comments...

so i heard today that some of you have tried commenting on my blog and they don't show up.  this made me sad, cuz i like to hear from you.  :(

so, after much googling, i've tried a couple of the trouble shooting suggestions.  hopefully, that fixes whatever the problem was.  but i won't know if it's working right unless you tell me.  so, next time you try and comment and it doesn't work, drop me an e-mail (found in my profile) or write on my facebook page.  that way i will know that i need to... well, i don't know what i will need to do.  but we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.

i hope to start hearing from more of you!

2 comments:

  1. I enjoy sneaking a peek into your life and have been encouraged many times by your blog. I think the comments that I've left before have went through so hopefully you saw them and knew who they were from. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never had a problem commenting. My biggest struggle with all blog commenting is reading the "captcha" code thing--it tests my intelligence every time. ;o)

    ReplyDelete

so glad you stopped by! i love to know who's been visiting, so leave a comment, if you would please!