Thursday, December 20, 2012

embrace the camera: 12.20.12

missed you all.  sigh... it's a never ending cycle.

i love to blog, but life is busy.  not necessarily with events.  trust me, there have been no big trips or amazing parties or life changing circumstances going on here.  just life.  trying to keep up with my 2 little boys, my spontaneous husband and endless piles of laundry.

speaking of my boys, i'm embracing the camera with my Isaac.



>>>>>><<<<<<

meanwhile, God has been prompting me.
reminding me of His gospel.  
with the Christmas holiday around the corner, i'm feeling the need to brush up on the Good News.
so that i might be ready...
...the thought of sharing the gospel with someone gives me butterflies.  
i'm so very rusty.
it so often offends those that i love.
people don't like to hear the truth of their sinful helpless state and their need for a Savior.
but it's the whole point of Christs coming.
He came to die, to give a way to escape the wrath of God.
and i have been charged to carry that message.  

Matthew 5:9
"Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God."

a peacemaker is someone who helps another make peace with God.
to share the one way to be saved is to share peace.  
it might not bring smooth sailing in my life, but if they are willing to accept the free gift of God, then it will bring "the peace that surpasses all understanding" to them.
i want to be a peacemaker.
now just to calm those butterflies...


1 comment:

so glad you stopped by! i love to know who's been visiting, so leave a comment, if you would please!