Thursday, October 18, 2012

embrace the camera ~ 10.18.12




it was 7 years on monday...


has it really been that long?


yep.  it's been that long!


and i'm so glad!

today i feel so blessed and thankful for the growth God has brought us these past 7 years.

so thankful, i feel willing (though maybe a little intimidated at the thought) to be brought through more trials and hardships.

and you look at me and say "you're crazy girl!"

yeah, maybe a little...

but when i can see how God has molded me and used hard things to draw me close to Him...  i want more.  

maybe not more chemo...

but then, it never really works very well to try and impose my idea's on the All Wise God.  He knows what's good for us.  and He will take care of it & us.

so i'm ready for another 7 years of fire!

...tomorrow i may be backpedaling and telling you all i'm not ready.

hopefully not.


Psalm 57:7
"My heart is steadfast, O God, my heart is steadfast!"


2 comments:

  1. I know just what you mean. God is faithful and holds the future and it is nice to have that space to look back and see it is all good. Hope you guys had a great day celebrating!

    ReplyDelete

so glad you stopped by! i love to know who's been visiting, so leave a comment, if you would please!