Monday, June 25, 2012

my week in instagrams


my son, the hipster.


i asked him to show me his new work gloves.
he obliged with several ninja like moves.


new dishwasher!


son #1 at 8:00 am (would sleep longer if i would let him be)


son #2 at 8:00 am (been up for 2 hours)


pajamas + ride in the car + frozen yogurt = fun family evening


love this boy


family reunion this weekend
pj/movie time with cousin friends


singing praise songs with uncle Jay


the boys in their hiding spot


slip 'n slide fun

praising the Lord for extended family, play time outside, and many laughs this week.






2 comments:

  1. What a fun week! (and I'm still having instagram with my instagram-less phone . . .) ;o) I saw on fb you mentioned the cousin's name was Emmett?? What an awesome name! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah for family reunions! Isaac and Emmett were so cute together. Too bad it's only once every other year. =)

    ReplyDelete

so glad you stopped by! i love to know who's been visiting, so leave a comment, if you would please!