Monday, January 30, 2012

oh, what a beautiful day!

today it is 64 and sunny here in good old Nebraska and we are lovin it!


  



 


we are taking full advantage of the weather with time spent playing outside, windows open and laundry on the clothes line (one of my favorite things).  that includes some new little grungies.



we started potty training today.  so far, not to bad.  only a couple accidents.  i already feel like this little guy is going to transition smoother than his big brother.  

made me smile this morning, watching him tear around the house with no pants on.  in my opinion, there are few things cuter than a 2 year old tushy in a pair of Lightening McQueen underwear.

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't agree more! ;o) Love those first days in underpants--so cute! And love the pictures of your little men, totally brought a smile to my face.

    ReplyDelete

so glad you stopped by! i love to know who's been visiting, so leave a comment, if you would please!