Thursday, January 5, 2012

happy 2012

no this isn't a big essay on resolutions or goals for 2012, though i do plan on sitting down today or tomorrow and making a list of some goals that i want to accomplish and ways to make them happen.  and i don't have any fun pictures to share with you either, since, well, most of my clan hasn't been around so far this year.  

you see, i got my tonsils out on the 30th and so the boys have been staying out at my parents farm until i'm back up to par (praise the Lord for parents!).   i've been taking it easy, drinking tons of ice water and taking naps, though it's not as peachy as it sounds due to dizziness & having to relearn how to swallow (who would have thought that 2 little limph nodes at the back of your throat could cause so much trouble!)

so, while i do have time off from my job as supervisor of domestic damage control (aka. stay-at-home-mom), i have no energy or brain power for getting anything else done.  and so sits the laundry, dishes, christmas decor, dust bunnies, sewing, and errands until my body decides to get a grip and stop spinning.

Oh, well.  I guess that’s just how it goes.   




1 comment:

  1. Hope you are healing up Sarah! I had mine out shortly before Josh and I got married and it was rough. I remember being surprised even a month following surgery how much yawning and sneezing hurt. Take it easy!!

    ReplyDelete

so glad you stopped by! i love to know who's been visiting, so leave a comment, if you would please!