yeah, yeah, i know, it's been a while to say the least. sorry. there probably aren't any of you left who check my blog do to the spastic on again off again love i have with blogging. :) i have been trying to cut down on my computer time and thus, blogging takes a back seat most of the time.
if you're out there and wondering what is going on with we have been busy with the little things...
- cutting open old boxes & drawing rockets inside.
- making super hero capes out of old t-shirts (fun!)
- dehydrating (14lbs of banana's for $4!)
- freezing meals (did a double batch of buttermilk wheat waffles recipe)
- cleaning (ok, maybe not so much cleaning. lol!)
- reading (barnyard dance seems to be a favorite right now, and i'm enjoying "Don't Make Me Count to Three" by Ginger Plowman)
now i'm off to a 2 year old b'day party!
hopefully see you soon!