Friday, March 12, 2010

oh, my boys...

so we ran to the store this morning to get diapers and some rash cream.
i picked out some things and turned around to put them in the cart and found the little man standing in his seat...

the seat belt is still on...
and here is my big boy trailing along...

one foot on the ground, one foot on the "step" he insisted on walking the length of the building like this...

i've learned that even the simplest outings take a watchful eye and a heap of patience.

2 comments:

  1. I love your comments and I can tell you are loving motherhood each "step" along the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, this makes me smile...love the cute pics of the cute things they do...give them a squeeze from their aunty!! We miss all of you guys. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete

so glad you stopped by! i love to know who's been visiting, so leave a comment, if you would please!