Thursday, January 28, 2010

look how crafty i am!


So this is the beautiful new headboard i made my sister for Christmas (& her birthday). it's upholstered in a fabric she picked out while she was here visiting in January. it's very simple in construction and only took me an hour or two on a Saturday afternoon. it has totally inspired me to make more furniture. and since my husband also has the desire to build furniture (though on a much bigger scale than i want to) i think it might just happen. my next goal... a little table to put our printer on, which is drastically needed since currently it is sitting on a board on top of a box. we'll see how i do. i think i will wait til Saturday and recruit the hubby to help since i'm still learning to use his expensive woodworking tools.

1 comment:

  1. so where's my headboard? j/k. it's really cute and so much better than the one she had. =)

    ReplyDelete

so glad you stopped by! i love to know who's been visiting, so leave a comment, if you would please!