Monday, October 19, 2009

Home Sweet Home

We arrived home from UCLA late yesterday. After a fun in the sun visit we finally had to call it quits. Every need and desire was handed to me at the push of a button after a successful surgery. The full pathology report has not come back yet, but it sounds like there was some pre-cancerous cells that have been removed and they believe everything was caught. Lord willing, everything is now done.

We had a long trip home after being discharged yesterday. And sleep in my own bed wasn't quite as sweet as I once remember. Now we are on to the road of recovery. I can sit up and walk, climb stairs and talk, but if you try to call please leave a message and I'll get back to you. It can take a little time to get up if I'm lounging.

2 comments:

  1. So glad to hear you are at home and settled in. We will be praying for your recovery and future good health! Love you,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear from you! Praying for a good and speedy recovery. Sending hugs!

    ReplyDelete

so glad you stopped by! i love to know who's been visiting, so leave a comment, if you would please!