Monday, July 13, 2009

Back into Shape

So yesterday I got a call from Jordan. He asked if I wanted to run a 10k race in August with Sol while he is running a half marathon. The race is 4 weeks away. I did a little homework on training today and found a schedule. Today was a 50 minute run. Since Isaac was with me in the stroller, I cheated. 1) the friction of the wheels was too great so I found myself walking quite a bit. I know the walking was due to the stroller because I can't be THAT out of shape. 2) I also quit early. Isaac got really tired of riding and started to wine and fuss. So we only got in 45 minutes of running/walking instead of 50. I think that might be okay for the first time running since January. Before that it was maybe May of 08. So its been a long time coming that I get back in shape. We'll see how the next few weeks turn out.

In news that people probably care about more: Everyone's health is great, work is extremely busy, and we are loving our newest little dill weed.

5 comments:

  1. Your little guys are so adorable! What's your newest additions name? Glad to hear everyone's health is doing well....we've been praying for you guys as you traveled this long journey. Will continue to pray for you guys! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good to see some pics of your newest cutie! Congrats to you guys! And I'm sure the running will come back--it's one of those things I think you never lose *completely* but it may hurt in the meantime . . . ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am LOVING these pictures! Those little bugs definately look like brothers. I am crazy about the wrestling picture, and Christian looks like a little hatchling in his swing...can't wait to see those boys! ..I am warning you that I'll be one of those annoying aunts who has to kiss and squeeze and baby talk too much. They are SO cute together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We love the new photos and can't wait to meet little Christian James and have some time with Isaac.....we are counting the days! Hugs to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope the running continues to go well. Pics are great!!! See you soon.

    ReplyDelete

so glad you stopped by! i love to know who's been visiting, so leave a comment, if you would please!